Krate has an opening for a talented front-end web developer with 1-2+ years of agency/freelance experience. We’re looking for someone with strong front-end dev skills, a love of good design, and some backend coding chops to boot. (Someone who’s got Smashing Magazine, A List Apart, and Stack Overflow at the top of their bookmark list.)
What you’ll need:
- 1-2+ years of hands-on, agency/freelance experience
- Strong knowledge of web standards (HTML5/CSS3)
- Responsive design experience and interest in designing for mobile users
- Ability to advise on development best practices and web standards
- Understanding of Git (or another version control system)
- Experience developing for WordPress and open source CMS’s
- An eye for design, typography and attention to UI details
- Experience with preprocessing languages (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Understanding of the command line
- A geek about optimizing your workflow
- Experience with a build process
- An understanding of Ajax methodology
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
This is an on-site, full time opportunity with 401k, health and education benefits, and summer hours. You will be working in a small design/development team environment.
No off-shore candidates. No recruiters.
Please send CV and list of project URLs to email@example.com. Include “FRONT-END DEVELOPER” as the subject.
Internship – Technology Web Developer
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of interest (with availability dates)
- Code samples and/or link to portfolio
- Resume (PDF)
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP” as the subject.